Reset64 #10 - July 2017
A downloadable book
Reset64 Magazine is proud to present the milestone 10th issue, featuring 72 pages full of love for the Commodore 64. With reviews of the latest games, developer interviews, the latest pokes and cheats, a superb mix of the latest software on the cover disk and an assortment of other amazing feature articles, the platformer themed issue of Reset #10 is not to be missed!
- Beautiful original Sam’s Journey cover art by Anthony Stiller, as well as colourful magazine layout and design by Del Seymour.
- An interview with Sam’s Journey developer Chester Kollschen of Knights of Bytes (cover feature).
- 12 review of the latest Commodore 64 games, including Slipstream, Platman Worlds, Sleepwalker and SEUDS IV.
- Interview with Impossible Mission creator Dennis Caswell.
- Introducing Peter Poker, Reset’s brand new resident tips guru, presenting the latest cheats and pokes.
- C64 themed puzzle page.
- Brand new Blow the Cartridge comic from Cameron Davis.
- The return of your favourite columns, including Blast from the Past, Reset Reloaded, Format Wars and Reset Rewind.
- Two brand new, exclusive games on the Mix-i-Disk (Reset’s optional coverdisk, which is also a free digital download) as well the brand new Reset intro coded by Jesder.
Available right NOW as a 'Pay what you like' PDF, with the Mix-i-Disk digital image included in available files.
Many, many hours of hard work goes into producing each issue of Reset. Please consider shouting us a cuppa!
Produced (2017) by Reset Magazine Staff.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.