I am interested to get the physical editions. Is there a way to buy the physical magazines locally in Australia (I believe this is made in Australia) rather than having to pay expensive overseas shipping costs to Australia from Protovision?
Reset64 #15 - January 2023
A downloadable book
Reset Magazine is back and is proud to present Reset64 #15
Reset64 Magazine invites you to equip your weapons and pack a lunch so you're ready to embark on a quest to read our RPG themed fifteenth issue!
This issue is packed with the latest news, new game reviews, interviews, columns and feature articles - brimming with love for our favourite 80s micro-computer, the Commodore 64!
- Stunning original RPG inspired cover art by Anthony Stiller.
- Andrew pays tribute to the late Oliver Frey and the team discusses why his art and legacy are so legendary.
- New reviews of a selection of amazing contemporary C64 game releases, including full reviews of Soulless II, Briley Witch Chronicles, Lykia: The Lost Island, Puzzle Bobble, Polar Bear in Space, Eye of the Beholder and many more!
- Louie delivers the latest Commodore news you can trust. He's your man!
- Craptastic 2022 results revealed. They're here, finally!
- Kevin teams up with Dale/DDI and explores the murky depths of some contemporary remastered and converted cRPGs, such as DDI Telengard and DDI The Valley.
- Louie interviews Stefan Madder, lead designer and coder of Lykia, over a glass or two of coconut milk.
- Brand new RPG themed Blow the Cartridge comic from Cameron Davis.
- Stefan Vogt is back with his Adventure themed column - Reset Fiction. He is joined by special guest Fredrik Ramsberg, who takes us through creating a text adventure using the PuniInform library, for the Inform 6 programming language!
- Alex takes us back as the team and friends reminisce about their favourite C64 RPG/roguelikes. Ahh, good times, good times.
- Martin Grundy returns with Reset Reloaded, recounting the festivities and stocking fillers of Christmas 1987.
- Kevin catches up with Nick Sherman to chat about all things Arlasoft while Andrew reviews their latest crop of arcade conversions.
- Louie goes looking for the Yeti, and finds it in the first part of his Yeti Mountain Dev Diary.
- Rob Caporetto presents a new Rewind column, this time introducing the team to Epyx's ancient dungeon crawler - The Sword of Fargoal.
- Leonard Roach is back! Your favourite American columnist delivers another classic Commodore 64 themed tale, just for you!
- A stunning Mix-i-Disk compiled by Richard Bayliss, featuring our brand new disk menu, greets intro and the debut of the stunning SEUCK produced arcade adventure, Synthia 2 - Revenge of the ID.
- The entire issue lovingly designed and laid out by Del Seymour, completely by hand and with both eyes closed, using only his sense of smell. We don't know how he does it. We really don't!
Available NOW as a 'pay what you like' PDF, with the Mix-i-Disk digital image included in available files.
Many, many hours of hard work goes into producing each issue of Reset. Please consider shouting us a cuppa!
Produced (2022) by Reset Magazine Staff.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi Epsilon. Thanks for your interest. We will be printing #15 and the upcoming #16 together in Australia to save costs, as soon as #16 is ready (mid-year hopefully), and they will be shipped from Australia. Keep an eye on the Reset social media for more news when they are released. Reset #14 was only available from Protovision as they printed and distributed the issue themselves.
oh, my latest game EVIL DUNGEON would had fit nicely to that theme. :-)
Bugger! Has your game released yet? I would love to see it!
Will there be a print edition?
Absolutely! Keep an eye on our social media channels for a heads up when it's available.
Synthia 2 - nice game!
Cheers Saberman! Any chance for Synthia 2 to feature on IRN?
1st purchase of 2023, I am looking forward to going through the mag :)
Happy New Year 2023