A downloadable book
Reset64 Magazine is proud to present Reset #8.5 - The Story of the Commodore64 in Pixels Special Edition. This issue was first released as a physical printed edition, as part of the C64 in Pixels Kickstarter. Every backer of the physical edition of C64 in Pixels also received a specially printed copy of Reset #9.5. The issue contained some of the best articles from the previous eight issues, as well as some new content.
- A Conversation With JTR/Protovision (By Kevin Tilley)
- They Were Our Gods - John Smyth (By Paul Morrison)
- The Making of Scooby-Doo (By Kevin Tilley)
- Format Wars - Scumball (By Jari Karjalainen)
- Games That Weren't - Mega Twins (By Frank Gasking)
- History of Commodore Format - Part 1 (By Neil Grayson)
+ Loads More!!
Reviewed: Bomberland, Jam It, Jim Slim, Heroes & Cowards, Caren and the Tangled Tentacles
Available right NOW as a 'Pay what you like' PDF . This particular issue did not include a Mix-i-Disk.
Many, many hours of hard work goes into producing each issue of Reset. Please consider shouting us a cuppa!
Produced (2016) by Reset Magazine Staff.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.