Thank you very much for the new issue - loads of reviews to read !
Reset64 #14 - December 2021
A downloadable book
Reset Magazine is back and is proud to present Reset64 #14
Reset64 Magazine invites you to strap on your weapon of choice and put on your running shoes as we push start for our run 'n' gun themed issue of Reset64 #14.
This issue is packed with the latest news, new game reviews, interviews, columns and feature articles - brimming with love for our favourite 80s micro-computer, the Commodore 64!
- Anthony Stiller does it again with his beautiful cover art, inspired by one of our favourite genres - the run 'n' gun!
- New reviews of a selection of amazing contemporary C64 game releases, including full reviews of Metal Warrior Ultra, Soul Force, Monstro Giganto, Outrage, Turrican 3, Runn n' Gunn, Boxy Moxy and lots more!
- We dissect the amazing We Are Stardust album project by LukHash. Hint: We love it!
- Louie risks being thrown out to Davey Jones' locker while chatting to Lobo on behalf of C64 game development group Pirates of Zanzibar. Dead man tells no tales, Louie. Arrr!
- Kevin packs his knives and sharp sticks before catching up with Micheal Archer to chat about the making of classic C64 run 'n' gunner, Alien 3. Remember, there are no monsters!
- Richard Tappenden joins to crew to tell us reasons why, in 5 different ways!
- Frank Gasking of Games That Weren't makes a special appearance to discuss run 'n' gun themed games that never quite made it. It's a real tear jerker.
- Brand new Blow the Cartridge comic from Cameron Davis, based on the classic run 'n' gun Turrican.
- Jari Karjalainen's Format Wars is back. This time, it's the age old playground war - C64 Vs. Spectrum. The contender - Foxx Fights Back!
- Martin Grundy returns with Reset Reloaded, recounting the glory days of October 1986 - What a month!
- Kevin catches up with Antonio Savona to chat about Activision and the modern Atari VCS remakes that have made a welcome appearance on the C64.
- Rob Caporetto presents a new Rewind column, this time introducing the team to Chris Butler's C64 swansong, Arnie. We loved it!
- A stunning Mix-i-Disk compiled by Richard Bayliss, featuring our brand new stunning run 'n' gun themed intro designed by Chris Page, as well as a selection of top-shelf contemporary C64 games!
- Andrew Fisher (Merman to his friends) returns to chat about the Hawkeye Legacy. So many of them... So many.
- Leonard Roach is back! Your favourite American columnist delivers another classic Commore 64 themed tale, just for you!
- The entire issue lovingly designed and laid out by Del Seymour. It's great to have you back, Del! *smooch*
Available NOW as a 'Pay what you like' PDF, with the Mix-i-Disk digital image included in available files. Until then, enjoy the issue sampler!
Many, many hours of hard work goes into producing each issue of Reset. Please consider shouting us a cuppa!
Produced (2021, 2022) by Reset Magazine Staff.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Reset #14 Full Issue Release!Apr 08, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Apologies for the messy screen after loading has finished on the Mix-I-Disk. Sadly the original code for the disk menu got lost last year during a PC crisis, including all of my backup that was stored on there. The disk menu had to be reverse-engineered, converted and patched up in C64Studio.
Full issue to be released this Friday (15th April) UK time!!
Thx mile , a very beautiful magazine <3